CONDITIONS OF USE WHEN HIRING SITE
For quotations or site bookings email Kev at firstname.lastname@example.org
The site is situated at the Keepmoat Stadium, DN4 5JW, it comprises of a 500 seater-stand, male/female/disabled toilets, first aid room and storeroom. The external site has a polyurethane track, long jump pits, hammer, discus, javelin and shot throwing area, pole-vault and high jump facilities. There is also a full size football pitch in the centre of the track also suitable for rugby, American football and other grass sporting activities. We provide public liability insurance cover but responsibility for organising events and first aid is the responsibility of the hirer.
The following rules apply:
- There is a strict no smoking policy within the confines of the site.
- Under no circumstances are dogs allowed on the site.
- When setting up for an event vehicles must not enter the red polyurethane track area, without the permission of the vendor.
- When floodlights are required these will only be activated by Athletic Club staff.
- When football, rugby or american football is being played all players, including reserves must enter and exit the pitch using rubber mats to protect the track surface. Ball retrieval staff must wear flat shoes.
- Balls must not be kicked on the red track areas.
- All litter should be placed in the receptacles provided.
- Disorderly behaviour or inappropriate language will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- All spectators must at all times remain behind the metal barriers or within the stand.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
The Club Directors reserve the right to eject anyone from the site who breaches these rules. (Revised April 2016)
Northern Cross Country Relays (17 October 2015) Graves Park, Sheffield) please submit names for complete teams to Martin James and the entry will be made, no later than 6 October.
I can enter 9 names per 3 stage team and 12 names per 12 stage team. The cost is:
£18 per team of 3. £24 per team of 4.
||Under 17 Women
Under 17 Men
||Under 11 Girls
||Under 13 Girls
||Under 13 Boys
||Under 15 Girls
Under 15 Boys
Senior Men ‘The Cutlers Relay’
Wayne Martison, Martin James, Phil Bussey, Dean Watson, Mick Page, Peter Simpson, Pete Tallent if available
We have started some annual league tables for Doncaster AC athletes who compete in any parkrun. We have lots of athletes competing each week and the league tables can be found below and they include all the years times for male and female, age graded results and number of park runs completed in the year. Check it out and we plan to award the top 3 at the end of the year. Anyone willing to help keep it up to date please contact Martin James,Also if we have any database experts who can come up with a way of automating the data please let me know.
Any errors please let me know as its all manual input at the moment – updated 26 December 2015.
[contact-form-7 id=”99827″ title=”Caroline”]
These simple rules are designed to enable all members to train on the track in safety, with due consideration to other users:
- When walking on to the track always look both ways and remember the fastest lanes are on the inside – lanes 1 to 3.
- The innermost lanes should not be used for warm up, cool down or standing.
- Runners going in a reverse direction(clockwise) around the track should always yield to all others and never run in lanes 1,2 or 3.
- Faster runners should be permitted to pass on the left or to the inside.
- Faster runners approaching slower runners signal their approach by calling out “Track” loudly – this signal is also used to warn people who are standing on the track and need to move.
- Be aware of other runners proximity and respect their running space.
- Do not stop in the middle of the track for any reason – move to an outer lane after checking over your shoulder for oncoming runners
Last Session 19 December 2013. Reopens 7 January 2014.