This document was agreed by The Club Directors on Wednesday 4th November 2015 in the interests of Club members and Doncaster AC PLC.
The Club has a number of groups and pages some of which are closed to members, however, the main facebook account called Doncaster Athletic Club, is open to the public, anyone is able to join the group and post messages. The following simple rules must apply to all groups and pages which are run in the club name:
- advertising of relevant events (such as road races and track and field meetings) is permitted but repeat posts should not be made.
- be mindful that all club members are able to read any messages, including our junior members and the general public, we want to convey a friendly, professional image of the Club at all times. Club Directors reserve the right to remove any messages considered to be inappropriate ( threatening, insulting, abusive etc.).
- Advertising of non related products or services and for personal profit are not permitted as the Club is not able to be held responsible for any agreed transactions.
- members are encouraged to post sponsorship requests when taking part in a race/event when collecting sponsorship money is involved.
- Club Directors reserve the right to remove any inappropriate posts and consider disciplinary action when there is a breach of club rules or policy.
- Club Directors will always consider advertising packages which will be beneficial to the Club
Doncaster AC Club Directors.