This information is assumed to be correct. The race is on 3 October 2021. The club can apply for its places from March 2021, no details are known yet as to how many places we might get.
To enter the ballot:
- The member needs a rejection slip from the ballot entry – letter or email (most people got these around 8 February 2021).
- If you got a London place last year from DAC’s allocated places you should not be eligible to get one of the clubs allocated places for the next year (Sam Prowse, Martyn Walters + Others (names elude me atm)
- You must be a first claim member at the time of entering the public ballot and be fully paid up with a UKA license (so you must have renewed your membership in 2021)
- The member has to arrange payment for the place
- You must run in a Doncaster AC vest
- The member needs to have completed a half marathon, or race of greater distance during 2018 / 2020 / 2021 before the club ballot is drawn. Given the issues of lack of races this year then a strava link to a training run, which is run without stopping will be acceptable, however, if races restart and athletes have ample time to race a half marathon before the ballot then this should be done.
Email a copy / photo of your rejection slip to Martin James, also include confirmation you have paid your membership (including UKA membership in 2021) and provide evidenance of the half marathon requirement.