To go into our club ballot for our club places you must have entered the public ballet, do this here now. Entries close 3 May at 5pm.
The draw for the club ballot is towards the end of the year and it will not take place until London Marathon confirm our allocation which is hoped to be 3 places.
- The member needs a rejection slip from the ballot entry – letter or email.
- If you got a London place last year from DAC’s allocated places you should not be eligible to get one of the clubs allocated places for the next year (George Laing, Mark Webster and Gary Brown)
- You must be a first claim member at the time of entering the public ballot and be fully paid up with a UKA license, and if you are successful at the draw you must have renewed your membership with Doncaster AC and your UKA license for the year of the marathon
- The member has to arrange payment for the place
- You must run in a Doncaster AC vest
- The member needs to have completed a half marathon, or race of greater distance during 2018 / 2019 before the club ballot is drawn
Rejection slips can be emailed to email@example.com or given to Martin James. Good luck all. The draw will be carried out on a club night by Gemma Ward.