If you are interested in entering a team in the National Cross Country Relays please forward the names, date of birth and UKA number of individuals making up the team to Martin James (firstname.lastname@example.org 07916 659740).
It is highly recommended you nominate more names than will race so the teams have some reserve runners, the teams will be made up from the best athletes from the nominated names.
Doncaster AC will pay the entry fees for the teams, however, should any of the entered teams fail to run then it will be expected that these teams will refund the entry fee to Doncaster AC.
Entries have to be submitted by 11 October 2013 so it is proposed that the club entry will be ready to be made by Tuesday 8 October.
Full details below taken from http://www.englishcrosscountry.co.uk/news/relays-2013-entries-and-prospectus/
“Entries for the 2013 Saucony English Cross Country Relays at Berry Hill Park, Mansfield are now being accepted.
For ease of administration for both the ECCA and Clubs all entries must be made online this year via the following link www.frsystems.co.uk/natrelay
Entry fees remain the same as in 2012 but as a consequence of new conditions made by our results provider, we have had to introduce an admin fee of £1 per club per age group.
The Closing date is FRIDAY 11th OCTOBER 2013 and Clubs are urged to note this.
11.00am Junior Womens (3×2.5K) Ages 17-18-19 as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
11.09am Under 17 Women (3×2.5K) Ages 15 & 16 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
11.40am Junior Men (3x3k) Ages 17-18-19 as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
12.10pm Under 17 years (3x3K) Ages 15 & 16 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
12.35pm Under 13 Girls (3x2K) Ages 11 & 12 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
11 years on day of competition
1.00pm Under 13 Boys (3x2K) Ages 11 & 12 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
11 years on day of competition
1.25pm Under 15 Girls (3x2K) Ages 13 & 14 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
1.50pm Under 15 Boys (3x2K) Ages 13 & 14 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
2.10pm Senior Women (3x3K) Age must exceed 20 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
2.40pm Senior Men (4x5K) Age must exceed 20 years as at 31st August/1st Sept 2013
- Clubs can nominate 12 names per Senior Men’s team and 9 for all other teams entered. i.e. Max of 36 names for 3 Teams entered in Senior Men and 27 for 3 Teams entered in all other age groups.
- Entries must all be done online.
- The entry fee is £33 for senior men’s relay (x4) and £22 for all other relays (x3)
- Normal first claim and age group rules apply.
- Clubs may enter as many Foreign Registered Athletes as they like within the condition above BUT only 1 per TEAM can run on the Day.
- Clubs are required to complete and sign a declaration form on the day from names on the entry list.
- Race information will be sent by email after the closing date.
- Only names entered can compete, no substitutions are allowed, all athletes MUST be registered with England Athletics
- Closing date for entries is Friday 11th October 2013.”