MY BROTHER AND I HAVE OWNED A LUXURY APARTMENT IN BULGARIA FOR THE LAST FIFTEEN YEARS. THE APARTMENT SLEEPS 5 PEOPLE COMFORTABLY, SITUATED IN A SMALL COMPLEX CALLED GOLDEN DREAMS JUST FIVE MINUTES FROM THE BEACH. YOU CAN VIEW MORE DETAILS IF YOU FOLLOW THE LINK WWW.SUNNYBEACH4.WIXSITE.COM/GOLDEN DREAMS.
THE WINNER CAN BOOK DATES AT ANYTIME FOLLOWING THE DRAW TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.
All you have to do:
For just £10 an entry (as many entries as you like) your name will be placed in a prize draw on 1st December 2020, a full list of all entries will be published prior to the draw. The winner will then be offered a 7 day holiday between mid-May and end of September 2021, with the option of a second week, at a discount price. You pay for your own flights and transfer from Bourgas Airport (transfer can be arranged by us if required).
You can enter by paying direct into the Club Lottery Account sort code 20-26-55 acc. 70167606 or other preferred means by private message to me. If paying by bacs add the word “draw” to your payment.
ALL FUNDING WILL GO TO THE CLUB RESERVE TO SUPPORT OUR TRACK MAINTENANCE COSTS. GOOD LUCK!
The draw for the club ballot is usually towards the end of the year (TBC) and it will not take place until London Marathon confirm our allocation which is hoped to be 3 places. The draw may well be in 2021.
To enter the ballot:
The member needs a rejection slip from the ballot entry – letter or email.
If you got a London place last year from DAC’s allocated places you should not be eligible to get one of the clubs allocated places for the next year (Sam Prowse, Martyn Walters + Others (names elude me atm)
You must be a first claim member at the time of entering the public ballot and be fully paid up with a UKA license, and if you are successful at the draw you must have renewed your membership with Doncaster AC and your UKA license for the year of the marathon
The member has to arrange payment for the place
You must run in a Doncaster AC vest
The member needs to have completed a half marathon, or race of greater distance during 2018 / 2020 / 2021 (date of draw unknown) before the club ballot is drawn. Given the issues of lack of races this year then a strava link to a training run, which is run without stopping will be acceptable, however, if races restart and athletes have ample time to race a half marathon before the ballot then this should be done.
Due to a national increase in Covid 19 infections our procedures at the Club on Saturdays, Tues and Thursday evenings have been revised to eliminate any further risk, these measures will take place with immediate effect:
1. Members of the public who are none members or not accompanying a member will not be allowed on site.
2. The main gate will be locked as soon as all members are on site.
3. The toilets will remain locked but opened when needed by members only, with only one person in the toilet area at a time.
4. On arrival at the site members must book in and then remain in the shot throwing area to be collected by their respective coaches.
5. All members will be required to complete a track and trace return, with no exceptions so that we can maintain an up to date register in the event of an outbreak.
6. All members must sanitise their hands on entry to the site, the sanitizer is on the table near the gate or you can used the one on the wall near the office door.
7. Wherever possible only coaches should remove items from the equipment room, which must be cleaned before and after use. Where this is not practical, such as carrying starting blocks the person carrying them must also clean them before and after use.
8. If any member is unwell please do not attend the site for training. In the event of a positive covid trace the member’s coach or a club official must be notified immediately.
Please find below dates of Rovers Tuesday Home Games, which impact upon our training nights. Parking is restricted on these dates we have been allocated 60 parking places in car park 3. Club reception and tuck shop will still be open on these nights, although occasionally a full closure of our site will be in action depending on the fixture.
Check with your coach to see if your training session is on.
Dates to be amended / added to / removed as we find out.