CONDITIONS OF USE WHEN HIRING SITE
The site is situated at the Keepmoat Stadium, DN4 5JW, it comprises of a 500 seater-stand, male/female/disabled toilets, first aid room and storeroom. The external site has a polyurethane track, long jump pits, hammer, discus, javelin and shot throwing area, pole-vault and high jump facilities. There is also a full size football pitch in the centre of the track also suitable for rugby, American football and other grass sporting activities. We provide public liability insurance cover but responsibility for organising events and first aid is the responsibility of the hirer.
The following rules apply:
- There is a strict no smoking policy within the confines of the site.
- Under no circumstances are dogs allowed on the site.
- When setting up for an event vehicles must not enter the red polyurethane track area, without the permission of the vendor.
- When floodlights are required these will only be activated by Athletic Club staff.
- When football, rugby or american football is being played all players, including reserves must enter and exit the pitch using rubber mats to protect the track surface. Ball retrieval staff must wear flat shoes.
- Balls must not be kicked on the red track areas.
- All litter should be placed in the receptacles provided.
- Disorderly behaviour or inappropriate language will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- All spectators must at all times remain behind the metal barriers or within the stand.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
The Club Directors reserve the right to eject anyone from the site who breaches these rules. (Revised April 2016)