WANTED – CLUB CARETAKER
THIS ROLE WILL BECOME AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER THIS YEAR, IDEAL FOR A SEMI-RETIRED PERSON.
- Ensuring the site is clear of litter.
- Cleaning the mini-stand toilets, tuck shop and porta-cabin.
- Opening and closing the site for external customer bookings eg. Football, rugby etc.
- Signing on and off floodlights for private customers.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by The Club Directors.
Travelling expenses and remuneration to be agreed.
If you are interested contact Kev Lincoln, Club Chairman. M. 07739312835, for a confidential chat.