To go into our club ballot for our club places you must have entered the public ballet earlier in the year. The draw for the club ballot is towards the end of the year and it will not take place until London Marathon confirm our allocation which is hoped to be 3 or 4 places.
- The member needs a rejection slip from the ballot entry – letter or email.
- If you got a London place last year from DAC’s allocated places you should not be eligible to get one of the clubs allocated places for the next year (Fiona Gabbitus, Deborah Thompson, Lynette Temperton-Ball and Angela Dickinson)
- You must be a first claim member at the time of entering the public ballot and be fully paid up with a UKA license, and if you are successful at the draw you must have renewed your membership with Doncaster AC and your UKA license for the year of the marathon
- The member has to arrange payment for the place
- You must run in a Doncaster AC vest
- The member needs to have completed a half marathon, or race of greater distance during 2017 / 2018 before the club ballot is drawn
Rejection slips can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or given to Martin James. Good luck all. The draw will be carried out on a club night by Gemma Ward.