COVID 19 OPERATING GUIDE FOR OFFICIALS AND VOLUNTEERS
Thank-you to all officials and volunteers, for agreeing to attend our Meeting. Our main priority is to keep everyone safe; the following procedures will ensure this takes place:
- THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT ALL ASPECTS OF THE SITE WILL HAVE BEEN DEEP CLEANED. THE EQUIPMENT ROOM AND ALL CONTENTS ELECTRONICALLY SANITISED. SAND PITS SANITISED WITH MILTON SOLUTION. ALL JUMP BEDS DISINFECTED.
- On arrival enter the site using the main gate opposite the tuck shop.
- Scan your phone into the q code at the entrance to register your attendance for track and trace (a verbal option is available).
- Social spacing to be always used particularly when discussing roles.
- Face coverings/disposable gloves are optional in outdoor settings (masks and gloves will be available if needed or you may bring your own).
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance.
- Athlete bib numbers will be available for team managers to collect from the Divisional secretary, as they arrive.
- Once inside athletes will be directed towards the cabin, behind the safety barriers to the side gate near the 200m start, to enter the warmup area which will be car park 3.
- Athletes are requested to leave the site, via the gate opposite the 80m start area or into car park 3 if waiting for another event.
- There will be limited use available, of the stand, with restricted seating using taped areas.
- Cleaning stations will be located at each field event setting and near equipment room entrance for use with borrowed equipment.
- Anyone using the toilets should wear a mask and where possible only one person at a time inside.
- The shop will be open for free drinks to all officials and volunteers, only one person in the shop at any one time.
- Professionally prepared packed meals will be provided.
- A professional paramedic team will be available and their protocol in assisting anyone injured, will be circulated in due course.
- Results and electronic timing will operate in the cabin, access to the office will not be permitted but the open side windows will be available for queries.
- Results will not be posted on the walls but circulated on the league website.