Rovers at home so use car park 3
Updated timetable and COVID instructions uploaded to the main event page http://www.doncasterathleticclub.com/spring-open-meeting-2017/
Doncaster Athletics Club is run by a team of volunteers who are dedicated to supporting and developing all our members. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for everyone to develop at their own pace and have fun as part of the community.
We are a self-funding club and are always looking for people to join our team of volunteers and help plan and shape the future of the club.
There are many roles available including Coaching, Officiating, helping in the Tuck Shop, fund raising, joining our Directors Board, Facilities Management training to support site maintenance, team management, sponsorship, litter picking, meet and great and many more.
If you are interested in getting involved, please add your details to this online form and we will arrange a time to chat.
For renewals please click here
For new membership please click here
Emergency site maitenance:
The club has had to find £10,000 for emergency work on our floodlights and a bad attack of moss on the track and jump areas.Your membership renewal fees and Award Night contributions are supporting this critical work.
This information is assumed to be correct. The race is on 3 October 2021. The club can apply for its places from March 2021, no details are known yet as to how many places we might get.
To enter the ballot:
- The member needs a rejection slip from the ballot entry – letter or email (most people got these around 8 February 2021).
- If you got a London place last year from DAC’s allocated places you should not be eligible to get one of the clubs allocated places for the next year (Sam Prowse, Martyn Walters + Others (names elude me atm)
- You must be a first claim member at the time of entering the public ballot and be fully paid up with a UKA license (so you must have renewed your membership in 2021)
- The member has to arrange payment for the place
- You must run in a Doncaster AC vest
- The member needs to have completed a half marathon, or race of greater distance during 2018 / 2020 / 2021 before the club ballot is drawn. Given the issues of lack of races this year then a strava link to a training run, which is run without stopping will be acceptable, however, if races restart and athletes have ample time to race a half marathon before the ballot then this should be done.
Email a copy / photo of your rejection slip to Martin James, also include confirmation you have paid your membership (including UKA membership in 2021) and provide evidenance of the half marathon requirement.