- That we establish a clear definition of an Adult Social Member as follows:
“An adult means someone 17 years or over, who will pay the annually agreed joining fee and administration fee for the first year and thereafter the annually agree renewal fee. This entitles the member access to the Club toilet, car park and Soccer Centre showers. Such a member does not have voting rights and cannot enter any race or other event in the Club name. Use of the Club track will incur the agreed track fee.”
Any conversion to a full competing member will incur a further administration fee.
- That we establish a clear definition of a Full Competing Member as follows:
“A full competing member is someone 11 years of age or over, who will pay the annually agreed joining fee and administration fee for the first year and thereafter the annually agreed renewal fee. This entitles the member access to the Club toilets, car park and Soccer Centre showers. Such a member does have voting rights and is entitled to enter any race or other event, in the Club name except an event where an England Athletic Competition Licence number is required when an additional agreed fee will be paid. This member may also train on the track without incurring extra charges. Race/event results will appear on the Power of Ten”
- That where a breach of Club rules is reported to the Club Directors either verbally or in writing, the Directors, having regard to all the circumstances, will be empowered to take any action they deem necessary including revocation of membership if appropriate.(See rule L of the Club Constitution)
- That from the date of the AGM, the section of the membership fee, which covers the cost of a vest will go towards the proceeds of a Club Athlete Development Fund.
- That a Club Athlete Development Fund be established to allow members to apply to The Club Directors, in writing, for a grant of not exceeding £250, towards meeting competition costs such as entry fees or any other cost deemed appropriate by the Club Directors.