This page will be updated over the coming weeks with Regional, National and Relay Information. You must have a paid up UKA licence to take part in most of these. You will need to obtain a Doncaster AC vest to take part, these are available from the cabin.
South Yorkshire Cross Country League
You can now pay £8 at the cabin and give your details to Pam, Name, Age-group, DOB and UKA number. Numbers will be handed out when we have them.
Dates & Venues
15 Oct – Longley Park, Sheffield (Host club: City of Sheffield & Dearne)
29 Oct – Winterhill, Kimberworth (Host Club: Kimberwrth Striders & AC)
19 Nov – Penistone Showground (Host Club: Penistone Footpath Runners AC)
17 Dec – Kiveton Community Woodland (Host Club: Rotherham Harriers & AC)
The cost is £8 per number as last year. Your number cannot be swapped to another person part way through the season
- Juniors (U11 – U17) – check you know your age group. Ages are taken from 31 August 2017. For example, if you were still 14 on that day, you will be U15 for all four fixtures, even if your 15th birthday is 1 September.
- You must be aged at least 8 on the day of the first fixture in order to compete.
- Vets – your age is as on the day of the first league fixture.
- Your number is your number for the whole season. Hang on to it. You can’t give/sell it to someone else.
- Register in exactly the name which is on your EA/UKA competition licence. This is important for verification purposes.
Yorkshire Cross Country Championships – 6 January 2018 – Light Water Valley
£7 per person. Entries to be submitted to the cabin no later than Tuesday 12 December 2017. Please put the money in an envelope with the athletes name on, DOB, UKA number and the event they are entering.
Names to be entered:
Northern Cross Country Championships – Harewood House – 27 January 2018
£8 per person. Entries to be submitted to the cabin no later than Tuesday 19 December 2017. Please put the money in an envelope with the athletes name on, DOB, UKA number and the event they are entering.
Names to be entered:
National Cross Country Championships – 24 February – Parliament Hill
£8 per person? Entries to be submitted to the cabin no later than Tuesday 19 December 2017. Please put the money in an envelope with the athletes name on, DOB, UKA number and the event they are entering.