Well done everyone and thank you for representing the club at this tough road league race, it has got some very tough hills for sure! George was 4th SM to finish, Nicola was 2nd SL to finish. The next fixture is a lot easier to get to in Barnsley.
The SM team is in 5th place, the VM team is in 8th place and the Ladies team is in 8th place. Still lots to play for, just a minute or two to take some places. Photos by Mark Havenhand and Front Runner.
Message about next fixture at Worsborough 13 April:
Can you please tell your runners the following;
- Parking is free at Worsboro’ Mill
- When Mill park is full go to next turn right and Marshal’s will direct you.
- Don’t park on course which is left at pub.
- You may park up the steep hill towards Ward Green.
- Portable toilets are in the WMC car park and in the club.
- Runners should keep on the footpath down the A61 from Birdwell to the finish. This is a fast road, the pavement is wide and level.
- When they have finished, follow the path back to the car park and not cause a problem near the officials by shouting and blocking the route for slower runners.
- The WMC will be open for a drink and a chat.
|299||46:32||Sharon Maughan (thanks to guide runner Paul Beetie)||F40|