Our Club Volunteer Day will take place on Saturday 24th March, starting at 9am until late afternoon. This day is to prepare our site for the season, ready for the Open meeting on 31st March. Listed below are the tasks that need to be completed, the more people help, the better, all members of your family are welcome, including children.
Toast, bacon sandwiches will be provided in the morning and pizza in the afternoon, with tea and coffee all day.
The Saturday Junior Club will still operate as normal from 8.30am to 10.30am.
- Re-fill sandpits.
- Remove all weeds from the paths, pitch boundary and shot area.
- Paint toilet walls and external safety barriers.
- Re-site pole vault and high jump beds, replace landing foam.
- Clean out store-rooms and first aid room.
- Clean announcers box.
- Power wash stand area.
- Replace anchorage points for spare shot throwing area.
- Repair hammer net with tie wraps.
- Full site litter pick.
Please give as much time as you can, thank you in anticipation.