**Please check the names below, the list is current. I am posting the Yorkshire Entries on Friday 5th December in the morning, we have amazing 26 names entered** Ring me on 07916 659740 if your missing from the list. Some people owe me money, please get it to me.
Entries are now open for these amazing events where you will get to run against the best in the county / country. All abilities are welcome in these competitive races. Please note the closing dates below and don’t leave it until then to ask me to enter the athletes please.
- Yorkshire – 10 January 2015 at Light Water Valley (Entries to be submitted 5 December 2014)
- Humberside – 4 January 2015 at Weelsby Woods (Entries to be submitted 18 December 2014)
- Northern – 24 January 2015 at Pontefract Park Racecourse (Entries to be submitted 6 January 2015)
- National – 21 February 2015 at Parliament Hill, London (Entries to be submitted 5 January 2015)
All the events appear to be between £4 and £7 to enter (£6 for Yorkshire and £7 for Northern and National). Humberside is £5 for Junior and Seniors, £4 for all other age groups.You need to pay me the full entry fee for the races you want me to enter you in, I am at the track most tuesdays and thursdays from 5:55 till 6:20 at the cabin. Upon completion of the race DAC will give you £5 back.
Please email me details to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on facebook or see me at the track.
I need the athletes:
- EA Number (which must be paid up)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Age Group for cross country
- Telephone Number
- Qualification (athlete must have been born in North, South or West Yorkshire OR have 9 months continuous residence in the counties prior to the date of competition)
- Date of Birth
- If selected can you compete for Inter County Team?
Please see the attached letter requesting volunteers to help at the Yorkshire event, Doncaster AC are planning to take a team to help at the event, please see Kev Lincoln if you can help.
Names so far – if your name is not below then I have not entered it. If your name is red then I am awaiting information or money. If your name is green then it will be entered.
|David Tune||David Tune||David Tune|
|James Smith||James Smith|
|Simon Wright||Simon Wright|
|Stephen Mcguire||Stephen Mcguire|
|Caroline Wheelhouse||Caroline Wheelhouse|
|Junior Men||Junior Men||Junior Men||Junior Men|
|Junior Ladies||Junior Ladies||Junior Ladies||Junior Ladies|
|Georgina Weston||Georgina Weston||Georgina Weston|
|U17 Men||U17 Men||U17 Men||U17 Men|
|Callum Wilson||Callum Wilson||Callum Wilson|
|George Phillips||George Phillips||George Phillips|
|U17 Ladys||U17 Ladys||U17 Ladys||U17 Ladys|
|Emily Barker||Emily Barker||Emily Barker|
|U15 Boys||U15 Boys||U15 Boys||U15 Boys|
|George Westerman||George Westerman||George Westerman|
|Joseph Law||Joseph Law||Joseph Law|
|U15 Girls||U15 Girls||U15 Girls||U15 Girls|
|Molly Butterworth||Molly Butterworth||Molly Butterworth|
|Alice Bastow||Alice Bastow|
|U13 Boys||U13 Boys||U13 Boys||U13 Boys|
|U13 Girls||U13 Girls||U13 Girls||U13 Girls|